Garrett Delfosse
335eb05223
feat: add keys to organization provision daemons ( #14627 )
2024-09-16 20:02:08 +00:00
Jaayden Halko
4afce19fb7
feat: use monospace font for idp fields ( #14672 )
2024-09-16 15:48:50 -04:00
Bruno Quaresma
705b9ccda8
feat(coderd): add workspace timings endpoint ( #14648 )
2024-09-16 16:31:05 -03:00
Steven Masley
c330af0e4d
chore: add group_ids filter to /groups endpoint ( #14688 )
...
Allow filtering groups by IDs.
2024-09-16 13:01:46 -05:00
Kayla Washburn-Love and Steven Masley
5ed065d88d
feat: get and update group IdP Sync settings ( #14647 )
...
---------
Co-authored-by: Steven Masley <stevenmasley@gmail.com >
2024-09-16 12:01:37 -05:00
Michael Smith
7ea8a2253e
fix: add type-safety for Storybook preview.jsx config file ( #14671 )
...
* fix: add type-safety to Storybook preview.jsx file
* fix: add clarifying comments
* fix: add type-safety to preview config
2024-09-13 17:26:52 -04:00
Jaayden Halko
c6bc7414aa
feat: add premium license behavior for create organization page ( #14650 )
...
* fix: type
* chore: paywall improvements
* feat: update create org for premium license
* fix: remove []
* feat: update licensing pills to reflect new premium tier (#14670 )
* feat: update licensing pills to reflect new premium tier
* fix: format
2024-09-13 14:37:42 -04:00
Danielle Maywood
9006b21758
fix: only allow submitting form if changes have been made ( #14602 )
...
* fix: only allow submitting form if dirty
* test: add test for submit button behaviour
* fix: apply 'make fmt'
* chore: rename 'Submit' to 'Submit and restart'
* test: fix tests
2024-09-13 16:19:17 +01:00
dependabot[bot]
7ef6780d45
chore: bump express from 4.19.2 to 4.20.0 in /site ( #14656 )
...
Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-09-12 14:27:35 -07:00
Spike Curtis
d6154c4310
chore: remove tailnet v1 API support ( #14641 )
...
Drops support for v1 of the tailnet API, which was the original coordination protocol where we only sent node updates, never marked them lost or disconnected.
v2 of the tailnet API went GA for CLI clients in Coder 2.8.0, so clients older than that would stop working.
2024-09-12 07:56:31 +04:00
Spike Curtis
fb3523b37f
chore: remove legacy AgentIP address ( #14640 )
...
Removes the support for the Agent's "legacy IP" which was a hardcoded IP address all agents used to use, before we introduced "single tailnet". Single tailnet went GA in 2.7.0.
2024-09-12 07:40:19 +04:00
Jaayden Halko
7de576b596
feat: add premium license banner for custom roles page ( #14595 )
...
* feat: initial commit for premium banners
* feat: update design and copy
* fix: fix format
* fix: cleanup
* fix: paywall stories and popoverpaywall
* fix: updates for review comments
* chore: remove references to enterprise license
* chore:n remove references to enterprise license
* fix: format
* chore: simplify branding colors
* fix: fix color references
2024-09-11 14:02:34 -04:00
Joobi S B
3301212972
feat: turn off notification via email ( #14520 )
2024-09-11 11:10:24 -03:00
Danny Kopping
1b5f3418d3
chore: align active version terminology and link to docs ( #14639 )
2024-09-11 12:25:07 +02:00
Danielle Maywood
90b29df145
feat: add groups column to members page in organizations ( #14620 )
...
* feat: add groups column to members page in organizations
* fix: run 'make fmt'
* fix: stop displaying groups member is in for other organisations
* fix: run 'make fmt'
2024-09-10 19:05:25 +01:00
Justin Fowler
85cc695dc6
fix(site): strip version build info from docs link URLs ( #14601 )
2024-09-10 10:15:23 -06:00
Michael Smith
9da646704b
fix: prefer organization display name for workspaces table ( #14617 )
...
* fix: prefer organization display name for workspaces table
* fix: update story to account for organization name changes
* fix: resolve typo in regex search for test
2024-09-09 11:35:28 -04:00
Danielle Maywood
25f1ddbf5e
feat: add 'hidden' option to 'coder_app' to hide app from UI ( #14570 )
...
Add 'hidden' property to 'coder_app' resource to allow hiding apps from the UI.
2024-09-09 14:39:32 +01:00
Jaayden Halko
6b9e1d4771
feat: create idp sync page skeleton ( #14543 )
...
* feat: initial commit for idp skeleton page
* feat: add optional tooltip icon to settings header
* feat: add help tooltip
* feat: add mock data and update pageview for mock data
* feat: initial stories
* feat: error circle
* feat: cleanup
* feat: update StatusIndicator for outlined variant
* feat: use StatusIndicator instead of Circle
* chore: cleanup
* fix: remove ternaries in css
* fix: updates for PR review comments
* chore: add story for compact empty state
* feat: extract IdpField and improve field spacing
2024-09-06 15:30:41 -04:00
Bruno Quaresma
84d312cfea
fix(site): only show method warning if some template is using it ( #14565 )
...
Previously, we were showing the warning regardless of whether a template was using the misconfigured notification method or not. However, we realized this could be too noisy, so we decided to display the warning only when the user has a template configured to use the misconfigured method.
2024-09-06 14:59:58 -03:00
Michael Smith
0d6056633d
fix: increase text contrast for 'create workspace' button ( #14588 )
2024-09-06 13:15:53 -04:00
Bruno Quaresma
0f342ed12f
test(site): move users page test to storybook ( #14579 )
...
By using [Storybook interaction tests](https://storybook.js.org/tutorials/ui-testing-handbook/react/en/interaction-testing/ ), we improve the developer experience, as we can see what is happening in the browser, use browser tools to debug, and snapshot the component after interactions, making our tests more reliable and easier to maintain.
Fixes https://github.com/coder/coder/issues/14535
2024-09-06 09:56:51 -03:00
Michael Smith
c2491746ba
feat: show organization name in workspaces table ( #14547 )
...
* chore: add organization label to workspace template column
* chore: add test for presence of showOrganizations context value
* fix: organize imports
* fix: expose table row subtitles only to screen readers
2024-09-05 12:32:21 -04:00
Kayla Washburn-Love
84922e239f
feat: add provisioners view to organization settings ( #14501 )
2024-09-04 16:21:24 -06:00
Bruno Quaresma
c3f0db3671
test(site): make loading snapshots more predictable ( #14564 )
...
Abstracts the Spinner component to control the display of the CircularProgress component. This allows us to make it static during Chromatic tests, making loading tests easier to visualize.
2024-09-04 15:20:41 -03:00
Jaayden Halko
093d243811
feat: add resource-action pills to custom roles table ( #14354 )
...
* feat: add resource-action pills to custom roles table
* fix: remove permission from theme and change name to colorRoles
* fix: revert name from colorRoles to roles
* fix: format
* fix: custom role with no permissions
* feat: extract permissions pull list component and add tests
* chore: undo color roles name change
* feat: add experimental pill colors
* fix: format
* chore: update experiment name
* chore: cleanup
2024-09-03 16:39:18 -04:00
Bruno Quaresma
242b1ea4ca
fix(site): fix agent logs streaming for third party apps ( #14541 )
2024-09-03 15:01:02 -03:00
dependabot[bot]
fcb0ce1f1b
chore: bump cronstrue from 2.43.0 to 2.50.0 in /site ( #14512 )
...
Bumps [cronstrue](https://github.com/bradymholt/cronstrue ) from 2.43.0 to 2.50.0.
- [Release notes](https://github.com/bradymholt/cronstrue/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/bradymholt/cRonstrue/blob/main/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/bradymholt/cronstrue/compare/v2.43.0...v2.50.0 )
---
updated-dependencies:
- dependency-name: cronstrue
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-minor
...
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com >
Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-09-03 11:46:23 -06:00
Steven Masley
0ef85147cd
chore: match templates search error with workspace search error ( #14479 )
...
* chore: make templates search error the same as workspaces
2024-08-30 15:14:59 -05:00
Steven Masley
10c958bba1
chore: implement organization sync and create idpsync package ( #14432 )
...
* chore: implement filters for the organizations query
* chore: implement organization sync and create idpsync package
Organization sync can now be configured to assign users to an org based on oidc claims.
2024-08-30 11:19:36 -05:00
Kayla Washburn-Love
4672849d05
chore: clean up usage of Object.keys ( #14484 )
2024-08-29 17:21:29 -06:00
Kayla Washburn-Love
d2a22c538b
chore: add more stories and use new groups query for user settings page ( #14481 )
2024-08-29 17:00:12 -06:00
Kayla Washburn-Love
6bc93520c4
fix: fix light mode styles for organization delete button ( #14485 )
2024-08-29 16:10:31 -06:00
Asher
cd38e297b6
fix: make non-existent asset paths return a 404 ( #14472 )
...
Before, if a file was not found we would serve the app.
This would cause either the login page or the workspace
page to load (and consequently error because `assets` is
likely not a valid user).
2024-08-29 13:52:08 -08:00
Kayla Washburn-Love
49afab12d5
feat: show organization name for groups on user profile ( #14448 )
2024-08-29 10:55:00 -06:00
Jaayden Halko
15d74a11a0
feat: improve custom roles create/edit page ( #14456 )
...
* fix: improve show/hide checkbox text
* feat: add parent checkbox for grouped resource permissions
* fix: align action list item to a grid
* chore: add additional tests
* fix: format
2024-08-28 18:13:33 -04:00
dependabot[bot] and BrunoQuaresma
7667d64686
chore: bump the mui group across 1 directory with 6 updates ( #14400 )
...
* chore: bump the mui group across 1 directory with 6 updates
Bumps the mui group with 6 updates in the /site directory:
| Package | From | To |
| --- | --- | --- |
| [@mui/icons-material](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/tree/HEAD/packages/mui-icons-material ) | `5.16.0` | `5.16.7` |
| [@mui/lab](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/tree/HEAD/packages/mui-lab ) | `5.0.0-alpha.129` | `5.0.0-alpha.173` |
| [@mui/material](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/tree/HEAD/packages/mui-material ) | `5.16.0` | `5.16.7` |
| [@mui/system](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/tree/HEAD/packages/mui-system ) | `5.16.0` | `5.16.7` |
| [@mui/utils](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/tree/HEAD/packages/mui-utils ) | `5.16.0` | `5.16.6` |
| [@mui/x-tree-view](https://github.com/mui/mui-x/tree/HEAD/packages/x-tree-view ) | `7.9.0` | `7.13.0` |
Updates `@mui/icons-material` from 5.16.0 to 5.16.7
- [Release notes](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/blob/v5.16.7/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/commits/v5.16.7/packages/mui-icons-material )
Updates `@mui/lab` from 5.0.0-alpha.129 to 5.0.0-alpha.173
- [Release notes](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/blob/next/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/commits/HEAD/packages/mui-lab )
Updates `@mui/material` from 5.16.0 to 5.16.7
- [Release notes](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/blob/v5.16.7/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/commits/v5.16.7/packages/mui-material )
Updates `@mui/system` from 5.16.0 to 5.16.7
- [Release notes](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/blob/v5.16.7/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/commits/v5.16.7/packages/mui-system )
Updates `@mui/utils` from 5.16.0 to 5.16.6
- [Release notes](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/blob/v5.16.6/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/mui/material-ui/commits/v5.16.6/packages/mui-utils )
Updates `@mui/x-tree-view` from 7.9.0 to 7.13.0
- [Release notes](https://github.com/mui/mui-x/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/mui/mui-x/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/mui/mui-x/commits/v7.13.0/packages/x-tree-view )
---
updated-dependencies:
- dependency-name: "@mui/icons-material"
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-patch
dependency-group: mui
- dependency-name: "@mui/lab"
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-patch
dependency-group: mui
- dependency-name: "@mui/material"
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-patch
dependency-group: mui
- dependency-name: "@mui/system"
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-patch
dependency-group: mui
- dependency-name: "@mui/utils"
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-patch
dependency-group: mui
- dependency-name: "@mui/x-tree-view"
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-minor
dependency-group: mui
...
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com >
* Fix breaking changes
* Fix fmt
---------
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com >
Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: BrunoQuaresma <bruno_nonato_quaresma@hotmail.com >
2024-08-28 15:19:05 -03:00
Kayla Washburn-Love
b36d979a60
chore: add provisioner api version to /buildinfo ( #14446 )
2024-08-27 13:40:51 -06:00
Asher
88d7181a47
fix: filter "add group member" by organization ( #14404 )
...
This is accomplished by using the members endpoint instead of the users
endpoint, and to that end the UserAutocomplete component has been
reworked to support either endpoint as separate components with a shared
base.
* Add Storybook for groups page
This ensures it is using the right endpoint for the add member dropdown.
* Add ability to mock react-query errors
2024-08-26 11:13:34 -08:00
Asher
83f9ea17b4
chore: update organizations doc link ( #14361 )
2024-08-26 10:40:18 -08:00
Jaayden Halko
fb6b954222
chore: update secondary and disabled text colors ( #14355 )
2024-08-26 12:22:32 -04:00
Steven Masley
c8eacc6df7
chore!: allow CreateUser to accept multiple organizations ( #14383 )
...
* chore: allow CreateUser to accept multiple organizations
In a multi-org deployment, it makes more sense to allow for multiple
org memberships to be assigned at create. The legacy param will still
be honored.
* Handle sdk deprecation better by maintaining cli functions
2024-08-23 21:23:51 +00:00
Steven Masley
af125c3795
chore: refactor entitlements to be a safe object to use ( #14406 )
...
* chore: refactor entitlements to be passable as an argument
Previously, all usage of entitlements requires mutex usage on the
api struct directly. This prevents passing the entitlements to
a sub package. It also creates the possibility for misuse.
2024-08-23 16:21:58 -05:00
Kayla Washburn-Love
5710a98714
chore: update @types/node and fix vite warning ( #14403 )
2024-08-22 16:44:14 -06:00
dependabot[bot] and BrunoQuaresma
aeb4040958
chore: bump the emotion group across 1 directory with 3 updates ( #14396 )
...
* chore: bump the emotion group across 1 directory with 3 updates
Bumps the emotion group with 3 updates in the /site directory: [@emotion/css](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion ), [@emotion/react](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion ) and [@emotion/styled](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion ).
Updates `@emotion/css` from 11.11.2 to 11.13.0
- [Release notes](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion/blob/main/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion/compare/@emotion/css@11.11.2...@emotion/css@11.13.0 )
Updates `@emotion/react` from 11.11.4 to 11.13.3
- [Release notes](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion/blob/main/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion/compare/@emotion/react@11.11.4...@emotion/react@11.13.3 )
Updates `@emotion/styled` from 11.11.5 to 11.13.0
- [Release notes](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion/blob/main/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/emotion-js/emotion/compare/@emotion/styled@11.11.5...@emotion/styled@11.13.0 )
---
updated-dependencies:
- dependency-name: "@emotion/css"
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-minor
dependency-group: emotion
- dependency-name: "@emotion/react"
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-minor
dependency-group: emotion
- dependency-name: "@emotion/styled"
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-minor
dependency-group: emotion
...
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com >
* Fix lint
* Fix type
* Fix fmt
---------
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com >
Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: BrunoQuaresma <bruno_nonato_quaresma@hotmail.com >
2024-08-22 13:46:59 -03:00
dependabot[bot]
046c1c4228
chore: bump the vite group across 1 directory with 3 updates ( #14281 )
...
Bumps the vite group with 3 updates in the /site directory: [vite](https://github.com/vitejs/vite/tree/HEAD/packages/vite ), [vite-plugin-checker](https://github.com/fi3ework/vite-plugin-checker ) and [vite-plugin-turbosnap](https://github.com/IanVS/vite-plugin-turbosnap ).
Updates `vite` from 5.3.3 to 5.4.1
- [Release notes](https://github.com/vitejs/vite/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/vitejs/vite/blob/main/packages/vite/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/vitejs/vite/commits/v5.4.1/packages/vite )
Updates `vite-plugin-checker` from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2
- [Release notes](https://github.com/fi3ework/vite-plugin-checker/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/fi3ework/vite-plugin-checker/blob/main/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/fi3ework/vite-plugin-checker/compare/vite-plugin-checker@0.7.1...vite-plugin-checker@0.7.2 )
Updates `vite-plugin-turbosnap` from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
- [Release notes](https://github.com/IanVS/vite-plugin-turbosnap/releases )
- [Commits](https://github.com/IanVS/vite-plugin-turbosnap/compare/v1.0.2...v1.0.3 )
---
updated-dependencies:
- dependency-name: vite
dependency-type: direct:development
update-type: version-update:semver-minor
dependency-group: vite
- dependency-name: vite-plugin-checker
dependency-type: direct:development
update-type: version-update:semver-patch
dependency-group: vite
- dependency-name: vite-plugin-turbosnap
dependency-type: direct:development
update-type: version-update:semver-patch
dependency-group: vite
...
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com >
Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-08-22 14:18:35 +03:00
dependabot[bot]
3e5cfa9e45
chore: bump msw from 2.2.3 to 2.3.5 in /site ( #14138 )
...
Bumps [msw](https://github.com/mswjs/msw ) from 2.2.3 to 2.3.5.
- [Release notes](https://github.com/mswjs/msw/releases )
- [Changelog](https://github.com/mswjs/msw/blob/main/CHANGELOG.md )
- [Commits](https://github.com/mswjs/msw/compare/v2.2.3...v2.3.5 )
---
updated-dependencies:
- dependency-name: msw
dependency-type: direct:development
update-type: version-update:semver-minor
...
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com >
Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-08-22 14:17:49 +03:00
dependabot[bot]
fbec45b807
chore: bump pretty-bytes from 6.1.0 to 6.1.1 in /site ( #14301 )
...
Bumps [pretty-bytes](https://github.com/sindresorhus/pretty-bytes ) from 6.1.0 to 6.1.1.
- [Release notes](https://github.com/sindresorhus/pretty-bytes/releases )
- [Commits](https://github.com/sindresorhus/pretty-bytes/compare/v6.1.0...v6.1.1 )
---
updated-dependencies:
- dependency-name: pretty-bytes
dependency-type: direct:production
update-type: version-update:semver-patch
...
Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <support@github.com >
Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
2024-08-22 14:17:13 +03:00
Danny Kopping
6960d194ae
feat: add provisioning timings to understand slow build times ( #14274 )
2024-08-21 14:18:58 +02:00
Jon Ayers
b6d35edebd
chore: remove meticulous from CI ( #14369 )
2024-08-20 14:13:13 -04:00