 
|
b3a0a47217
|
feat: Wire the Schedule Trigger node into the durable scheduler (no-changelog) (#33973)
Co-authored-by: Emilia <100027345+sovietspaceship@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Claude Opus 4.8 <noreply@anthropic.com>
|
2026-07-14 09:23:34 +00:00 |
|
 mfsiegaandClaude Opus 4.8
|
a4467fe7cf
|
feat(core): Emit wake-up signal on workflow publication changes (no-changelog) (#33345)
Co-authored-by: Claude Opus 4.8 (1M context) <noreply@anthropic.com>
|
2026-07-01 10:21:15 +00:00 |
|
 
|
0d465d4428
|
test: Migrate cli package from Jest to Vitest (#31804)
Co-authored-by: Claude Opus 4.8 (1M context) <noreply@anthropic.com>
Co-authored-by: Iván Ovejero <ivov.src@gmail.com>
|
2026-06-29 21:19:56 +03:00 |
|
 mfsiegaandClaude Opus 4.8
|
6736610c6a
|
feat(core): Handle workflow unpublish in the publication outbox (no-changelog) (#32528)
Co-authored-by: Claude Opus 4.8 (1M context) <noreply@anthropic.com>
|
2026-06-18 08:12:47 +00:00 |
|
Tomi Turtiainen
|
2d37d832ba
|
feat(core): Publish workflow activations via the outbox (no-changelog) (#31996)
|
2026-06-11 09:43:30 +00:00 |
|
 EmiliaandClaude Opus 4.8
|
79d1695c42
|
fix(core): Ensure workflows that fail to activate are removed from active, preventing unintended executions (#31767)
Co-authored-by: Claude Opus 4.8 <noreply@anthropic.com>
|
2026-06-09 12:55:54 +00:00 |
|
phyllis-noester
|
d6eb844c32
|
feat(core): Restrict credentials to declared supported nodes (#31260)
|
2026-05-30 15:04:42 +00:00 |
|
Stephen Wright
|
5fbc8d1f04
|
feat(core): Enforce instance-level redaction policy on workflow update (#30238)
|
2026-05-12 14:34:05 +00:00 |
|
Daria
|
bec74aeb4f
|
fix(core): Add workflow structure validation (#29699)
|
2026-05-06 11:42:12 +00:00 |
|
+3     ![cubic-dev-ai[bot]](/assets/img/avatar_default.png)   
|
629826ca1d
|
feat: Instance AI and local gateway modules (no-changelog) (#27206)
Signed-off-by: Oleg Ivaniv <me@olegivaniv.com>
Co-authored-by: Albert Alises <albert.alises@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Jaakko Husso <jaakko@n8n.io>
Co-authored-by: Dimitri Lavrenük <20122620+dlavrenuek@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: cubic-dev-ai[bot] <191113872+cubic-dev-ai[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Tuukka Kantola <Tuukkaa@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Claude Opus 4.6 <noreply@anthropic.com>
Co-authored-by: Mutasem Aldmour <4711238+mutdmour@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Raúl Gómez Morales <raul00gm@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Elias Meire <elias@meire.dev>
Co-authored-by: Dimitri Lavrenük <dimitri.lavrenuek@n8n.io>
Co-authored-by: Tomi Turtiainen <10324676+tomi@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Mutasem Aldmour <mutasem@n8n.io>
|
2026-04-01 21:33:38 +03:00 |
|
 mfsiegaandClaude Opus 4.6
|
e0cd513661
|
feat(core): Populate workflow published version mapping (#25242)
Co-authored-by: Claude Opus 4.6 <noreply@anthropic.com>
|
2026-03-11 11:08:04 +00:00 |
|
 Guillaume JacquartandClaude Opus 4.6
|
71cec8bffe
|
feat(core): Add validation on workflow with dynamic credentials (#26423)
Co-authored-by: Claude Opus 4.6 <noreply@anthropic.com>
|
2026-03-04 15:04:55 +00:00 |
|
 Guillaume JacquartandClaude Opus 4.6
|
c2f5d9976b
|
chore(core): Improve access controlled credentials and workflows fetching (#25028)
Co-authored-by: Claude Opus 4.6 <noreply@anthropic.com>
|
2026-02-18 09:14:09 +00:00 |
|
Svetoslav Dekov
|
ff1d7f2330
|
fix(editor): Add filter by accessible projects in folders query (no-changelog) (#25678)
|
2026-02-12 14:13:17 +00:00 |
|
Stephen Wright
|
4eb0079f46
|
feat: Add new scope for workflow:unpublish, assignable to personal projects and regular project roles (#25228)
|
2026-02-06 15:04:40 +00:00 |
|
 Nikhil KuriakoseandRicardo Espinoza
|
5e7983f08d
|
fix(editor): Ensure personal project is used when a user is picked in workflow filter (#25077)
Co-authored-by: Ricardo Espinoza <ricardo@n8n.io>
|
2026-02-05 19:11:14 +00:00 |
|
Csaba Tuncsik
|
56220709da
|
fix(editor): Add support for dynamic credentials and credential resolver indicators in UI (#24733)
|
2026-01-26 09:49:41 +00:00 |
|
 
|
8e6d7f45a2
|
fix: Move webhook duplication checks to backend and make them more reliable (#23094)
Co-authored-by: Michael Siega <michael.siega@n8n.io>
Co-authored-by: Michael Kret <michael.k@radency.com>
|
2026-01-21 10:49:20 +00:00 |
|
Ricardo Espinoza
|
9fc820fbaf
|
feat(core): Use draft sub-workflow version for manual execution, published for production (#23166)
|
2025-12-24 09:58:21 -05:00 |
|
Konstantin Tieber
|
011c4bba12
|
feat(core): Add dedicated workflow:publish project scope to use instead of the generic workflow:update (#23289)
|
2025-12-18 22:07:46 +01:00 |
|
Ricardo Espinoza
|
2f4cda5a8e
|
chore: Clean up references to the Start node (no-changelog) (#23183)
|
2025-12-16 09:30:46 -05:00 |
|
Daria
|
1aa325a64f
|
feat: Validate nodes before activating (#22916)
|
2025-12-08 15:47:55 +02:00 |
|
Daria
|
41ef19bc06
|
feat: Stop bumping versionId on every workflow change (no-changelog) (#22602)
|
2025-12-03 12:14:26 +02:00 |
|
Svetoslav Dekov
|
f69721ffec
|
fix(editor): Fix displaying of workflow publish info (no-changelog) (#22605)
|
2025-12-02 17:55:24 +02:00 |
|
     
|
a4757cf009
|
chore: Initial V2 changes (#22553)
Co-authored-by: Iván Ovejero <ivov.src@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: yehorkardash <yehor.kardash@n8n.io>
Co-authored-by: Daria <daria.staferova@n8n.io>
Co-authored-by: Svetoslav Dekov <svetoslav.dekov@n8n.io>
Co-authored-by: Nikhil Kuriakose <nikhilkuria@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Charlie Kolb <charlie@n8n.io>
|
2025-12-01 20:44:59 +02:00 |
|
 Charlie KolbandRicardo Espinoza
|
9f2efb75aa
|
feat(core): Introduce workflowPublishHistory table (no-changelog) (#22043)
Co-authored-by: Ricardo Espinoza <ricardo@n8n.io>
|
2025-11-28 14:57:38 +01:00 |
|
Daria
|
1bbcc7aec9
|
feat(core): Update activate and deactivate public endpoints (no-changelog) (#22298)
|
2025-11-27 17:30:17 +02:00 |
|
Daria
|
ac91020bd3
|
feat(core): Use active version instead of current version (no-changelog) (#21202)
|
2025-11-20 17:47:24 +02:00 |
|
Daria
|
baefd3aa35
|
test: Create history for workflows with activation logic (#21724)
|
2025-11-11 14:05:29 +02:00 |
|
Daria
|
e3267b257a
|
feat(core): Enable workflow history to all users (#21240)
|
2025-11-11 09:05:36 +02:00 |
|
Konstantin Tieber
|
316dafafc0
|
fix(core): Undo backend validation for moving workflow on protected instance (#20404)
|
2025-10-06 09:49:58 +02:00 |
|
Konstantin Tieber
|
16e4c7e16e
|
fix: Don't allow moving a readonly workflow (#20227)
|
2025-10-01 16:10:25 +02:00 |
|
Iván Ovejero
|
f3ef0a713c
|
refactor(core): Lintfix cli package (#17125)
|
2025-07-08 19:32:02 +02:00 |
|
Iván Ovejero
|
7c33292483
|
refactor(core): Move integration test utils for insights (#16693)
|
2025-06-25 17:32:54 +02:00 |
|
 Iván OvejeroandRicardo Espinoza
|
52f27a76ac
|
refactor(core): Move workflow repository to @n8n/db (#15260)
Co-authored-by: Ricardo Espinoza <ricardo@n8n.io>
|
2025-05-13 14:21:59 +02:00 |
|
Iván Ovejero
|
1f6a36e26e
|
refactor(core): Move shared workflow and shared credentials repositories to @n8n/db (#15255)
|
2025-05-09 17:10:25 +02:00 |
|
Iván Ovejero
|
3079059e96
|
refactor(core): Tear down OrchestrationService (#15100)
|
2025-05-09 09:45:27 +02:00 |
|
Iván Ovejero
|
ade546fb48
|
refactor(core): Move first batch of repositories to @n8n/db (#15130)
|
2025-05-06 11:22:43 +02:00 |
|
Iván Ovejero
|
b7c5521942
|
refactor(core): Decouple RoleService from repositories (#14944)
|
2025-04-28 13:06:34 +02:00 |
|
Ricardo Espinoza
|
3a5cc4ae95
|
feat(core): Update endpoint to update a workflow, to support updating the workflow parent folder (no-chagelog) (#13906)
|
2025-03-17 12:06:52 -04:00 |
|
Ricardo Espinoza
|
b1a40a231b
|
refactor(core): Update tag endpoints to use DTOs and injectable config (#12380)
|
2025-01-09 14:17:11 -05:00 |
|
 कारतोफ्फेलस्क्रिप्ट™andIván Ovejero
|
39d5e0ff87
|
refactor(core): Replace typedi with our custom DI system (no-changelog) (#12389)
Co-authored-by: Iván Ovejero <ivov.src@gmail.com>
|
2025-01-06 10:21:24 +01:00 |
|
Tomi Turtiainen
|
5156313074
|
refactor(core): Enable import/order eslint rule (#10794)
|
2024-09-12 19:07:18 +03:00 |
|
Iván Ovejero
|
d7241cfc3a
|
refactor(core): Standardize filename casing for services and Public API (no-changelog) (#10579)
|
2024-08-28 13:59:27 +02:00 |
|
कारतोफ्फेलस्क्रिप्ट™
|
ab9835126e
|
refactor(core): Use @/databases/ instead of @db/ (no-changelog) (#10573)
|
2024-08-27 17:24:20 +02:00 |
|
Iván Ovejero
|
fd58a272e1
|
refactor(core): Standardize filename casing for controllers and databases (no-changelog) (#10564)
|
2024-08-27 16:44:32 +02:00 |
|
Iván Ovejero
|
96e69ad5f2
|
refactor(core): Standardize filename casing for environments and eventbus (no-changelog) (#10527)
|
2024-08-26 11:10:06 +02:00 |
|
 Iván Ovejeroandकारतोफ्फेलस्क्रिप्ट™
|
f667b384c9
|
refactor(core): Standardize filenames in cli (no-changelog) (#10484)
Co-authored-by: कारतोफ्फेलस्क्रिप्ट™ <aditya@netroy.in>
|
2024-08-22 11:10:37 +02:00 |
|
Iván Ovejero
|
199dff4fb3
|
refactor(core): Decouple event bus from internal hooks (no-changelog) (#9724)
|
2024-06-20 12:32:22 +02:00 |
|
+5        
|
596c472ecc
|
feat: RBAC (#8922)
Signed-off-by: Oleg Ivaniv <me@olegivaniv.com>
Co-authored-by: Val <68596159+valya@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: कारतोफ्फेलस्क्रिप्ट™ <aditya@netroy.in>
Co-authored-by: Valya Bullions <valya@n8n.io>
Co-authored-by: Danny Martini <danny@n8n.io>
Co-authored-by: Danny Martini <despair.blue@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Iván Ovejero <ivov.src@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Omar Ajoue <krynble@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: oleg <me@olegivaniv.com>
Co-authored-by: Michael Kret <michael.k@radency.com>
Co-authored-by: Michael Kret <88898367+michael-radency@users.noreply.github.com>
Co-authored-by: Elias Meire <elias@meire.dev>
Co-authored-by: Giulio Andreini <andreini@netseven.it>
Co-authored-by: Giulio Andreini <g.andreini@gmail.com>
Co-authored-by: Ayato Hayashi <go12limchangyong@gmail.com>
|
2024-05-17 10:53:15 +02:00 |
|